Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Cleansing System

Hi everyone!


I am here with a review today on the Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing System.



This cleansing system claims to:
- remove dirt, oil, and makeup
- leave your skin feeling fresh & fearless
- the design of the power brush helps clean in and around the T-zone, hairline, and nose giving you a 400% better clean than basic cleansing



The Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing System lives up to what it claims.

The innovative power brush helps to get into all the nooks and crannies on your face for a good, deep clean. The vibration feature makes you feel like you're giving yourself a mini-facial! The bristles are plastic and soft and they do not feel tough or abrasive on the skin, definitely more gentle feeling.  I like the way it also simulates the skin to get it clean.


Another aspect about this product that I enjoy is the fact that you do not need a lot of the cleanser- a little bit goes a long way! Now, I have used the cleanser both by itself and with the power brush and either way it works great (maybe a tad better with the brush, but the packaging says you can use just your hands)! If you want to give your face a more gentle cleansing (because I can understand using the power vibrating brush can some times feel a little harsh when being used night & day) then I would recommend using the cleanser by itself. It works just as well. My skin felt so smooth, fresh, and clean!

This cleanser did help minimize the shine I can get on my face which was nice. I was I was able to try out the moisturizer along with the cleansing system to see how the whole regimen worked.

Overall, I really liked this product, I just might go out and try out the rest of the line. I'm interested in that BB Cream and Moisturizer of theirs!

Check out their links!
- To see the rest of the Olay Fresh Effects line here.
- You can purchase Olay Fresh Effects products at either the Olay Fresh Effects website or on Amazon.com. I have also seen it available in many drugstores.



'Til my next post!




Disclaimer: I was given this cleansing system complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own, I am not be compensated in exchange for my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment