Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting to Know Me

Hi there,

I continue to make posts on this blog then delete them because in my mind, they're "stupid" or "dumb".  I'm trying to figure out how I should go about introducing this blog, because even as I'm typing this I'm becoming scatter-brained with so many thoughts and points I want to make that I don't know where to start. So I think a good way for me to start would be to give a few facts about myself so, here we go:



  1. I love Jesus with all my heart. 
  2. My family and friends really do mean the world to me. They have been a constant support and always love me.
  3. I watch way too many makeup tutorials & love reading about beauty but I don't actually like putting in the effort to put on makeup or wearing it that much. I have to be in the mood.
  4. I love that I live near Chicago. I like that I live near a big city without actually living a city life (typical suburbanite).
  5. I'm infatuated with all things Hawaii- the islands, the beaches, the lifestyle, the culture, etc. I wish I could go there more often.
  6. I enjoy trying to get those around me to laugh. It, in return, makes me happy. 
  7. I have a bit of a nail polish addiction. However, I think putting on nail polish is a total pain but I do it anyway. 


Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this post and you look forward to future posts from me.


'Til my next post!


-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment