Friday, March 8, 2013

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to tell you about an awesome product I was given the chance to try out thanks to Influenster!

This product is by the haircare & styling brand, Not Your Mother's, and its the Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. The picture below is a screenshot taken from the company's website.



I really liked how this product worked on my hair. With the great texture and coconut/beachy smell of this product, it gave me that look of having just coming out of the ocean.


Now this isn't like a scrunch hair spray. This truly is a texturizing spray. So if you need that extra hold that you would get from hair spray to keep those waves all day, I strongly recommend you spritz a bit of a light, touchable hairspray first and then spritz in the Beach Babe spray to give you that beachy wave texture. The Beach Babe spray works well on natural waves and curling iron waves. 

I really liked this product and the touchable, tousled beach waves it gave. I definitely will be reaching for this product a lot come summertime. 


DisclaimerI received the product mentioned above complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment