Saturday, March 9, 2013

March Resolutions!

Boy do I wish I was on this beach right now!

Hi everyone!


So I've been following Kelli Taylor's blog, She Learns As She Goes, for awhile now. And I love that she does monthly resolutions. I've always done something similar to that weekly, so I decided I'd make them public. I figured this way this would make me more accountable for these resolutions. So here we go...


Keep Up with my "God time"
I've been struggling with this for the past few months and I really want to stay on top of it. I've been reading Nancy Leigh Demoss' book, A Place of Quiet Rest, which has been a huge help and the other day, a lady my mom works with gave me Sarah Young's devotional, Jesus Calling, which I have been loving. So I hope to use these tools to keep me on task.

Read 3-4 books
I've got a few books that I want to dig into but I always get side tracked.

Post somewhat regularly
I want to post at least once a week.

Help out around the house
I know this one sounds dumb. But now that I'm slowly feeling better and having some energy, I want to try and help out around the house as much as I can.

Clean room
This one is going to be truly a tough one. In my post to follow up I'll post before and after pics, but my room has been neglected for about a year now and its bad, I mean, bad. So it's going to take me awhile. I think my plan of attack will be to work on it for 15 minutes everyday.

Finish Gilmore Girls
My mom and I have been watching all the G.G. episodes in a row since January. We're finally on season 7 so this one should be easy to accomplish. :)

Be Almost Healed!
I'm currently on the elemental diet to heal my Crohn's disease and I hope to be close to the end of the diet by the end of March. I pray that all goes well.

Exercise 5 days a week
Its important for me to still move and work my muscles even though I'm going through this healing process. 



'Til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment