Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FOTD: Coral Ambition

Hi everyone!

 I'm back with a very simple Face Of The Day for you. I decided to throw on some makeup the other day and it actually came pretty good. 



Like I said, this look was very simple (sorry the picture quality above isn't the best!). 

On the eyes, I put on:
-Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero- took an angled brush and smudged it in
- Maybelline's Rocket Mascara- which I didn't like at first but it has really grown on me!



For the face, I put on:
- L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (Fair)
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (Fair)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (Ivory)
- NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Peach

Now for the lips is where for me I went a little bolder since I'm starting to get out of my shell and actually wear lip color other than ones that match the color of my lips. I had just gone to Ulta and I was dying to try the new Maybelline Color Whispers (review coming soon!) so I threw on the shade, Coral Ambition. Oh you thought I was clever with the title of this post, eh? Well, I give all the credit to Maybelline. ;) Any who, its a nice coral pink color that's definitely not overbearing and requires little commitment as its more of a lip butter than a lipstick or stain. I absolutely loved it against my skin tone, which I was a little skeptical of at first.


Hope you enjoyed this FOTD and I hope you are all having a fabulous day! 

'Til my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment