Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Simple & Easy Lip Product Holder

Hi everyone!

So as I have been knocking out one of my resolutions this past week (cleaning my room) and I've been doing a lot of organizing. I came up with an quick and simple idea to hold some of my chapsticks & lip butters that I use often. 


This super cute jar cost me only $3 at my local craft store. Its just a simple jar with a lid that twists shut. 


And then, I originally wasn't going to do this, but I took some leftover plant fillers, that I bought to make a makeup brush holder, and put them on the bottom for some decorative detailing. 


Then I placed my different lip butters, chap sticks, lip glosses, etc in a decorative way and wah-la! You got yourself a cute way to organize frequently used chap sticks & lip glosses on your vanity, desk, night stand, whatever! :) Its really convenient and accessible, and looks adorable. 


I hope you guys found this helpful! :)

'Til my next post!

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's a link to my post that will explain everything:

    http://sparkleandmineblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    Can't wait to see your responses! :)

    ReplyDelete