Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NOTD: Gorgeous Spring Color


Hi everyone!

I apologize for not posting in awhile.. I've had an absolutely crazy past couple of weeks with introducing food back into my life, to FINALLY cleaning my room, to dealing with my mom not being here for close to 3 weeks. Other stuff has been going on too where I just got away from this, so I'm sorry!

But I've got a Nail Of The Day for you :)


The other day I bought, "Macaroon Me Madly" from L'Oreal's Spring collection at Target. I couldn't find the other ones in the collection, boo. :( It was hard to capture on camera (what else is new?), but its a beautiful light peach color. Absolutely beautiful for this time of the year! I really loved this color on me, the formula wasn't bad either! I'd definitely recommend this color. (Excuse my cuticles, they've been a little dry lately)

'Til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment