Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Nifty Way to Store Jewelry!

Hi everyone!


Today I've got a nifty way to store necklaces, bracelets, and other kinds of jewelry to share with you.

I came across this idea probably a year ago as I scrolled through Pinterest. I forgot about it, and then as I've been doing some major spring cleaning, I thought about it again and decided to try it out.

All you have to do is purchase a towel rack of some sort, can get them fairly cheap. I got mine at Ikea for like $7-$9.




And then you just latch on your necklaces & bracelets. It's that simple!


Here I added some of my headbands, too. I like how you are displaying your necklaces, almost as some  kind of work of art. And it keeps it out of the way, because I don't wear my jewelry too often.

And there you go, hope you enjoyed this idea!



'Til my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment