Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Favorites



Hi everyone!

I have a few beauty favorites from this past month that I wanted to share with you!

So let's start with mascara.
I've been loving two mascaras this month. The first one is the Cover Girl Clump Crusher. Yes, I'm on that bandwagon.. but I can't help it, it's a awesome mascara! And it really doesn't clump.


The second mascara is the Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in waterproof. I didn't like this mascara at first, but after a few applications, it started to look better on my lashes. Its nice and lengthening but is also a little volumizing. The different lengths of those tiny bristles at each end of the wand make a world of a difference.



I discovered the Maybelline Color Whispers this month and wow, just wow.. they are amazing! I just might go back a grab a few more. The two colors that I've been wearing are Coral Ambition and Pin Up Peach. I did a FOTD with Coral Ambition here.




I went to Ulta a few times this month and picked up two polishes from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection - "Suzi's Hungary Again!" and "You're Such A BudaPest". Both of which I featured on the blog here and here. They're gorgeous colors for spring and summer. I absolutely love them.


Lastly, I picked up Milani's The Multitasker Face Powder in 01 Light after hearing Emily from Beauty Broadcast rave about it. I am very impressed. I have oily/combo skin (I get especially oily in my T-zone and the check area right underneath my eyes) and this powder kept my skin from getting oily throughout the day. I'm still testing it out, but so far so good!



And that's all my favorites for this month, I hope you enjoyed the post! Let me know what your recent favorites have been for this month or what products I should try out.



'Til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment